This is where “What to Do?” Becomes “WHAT TO DO!”
The Vistage Model
Vistage connects the most successful CEOs of small and midsize businesses. Members gather to share expertise, challenge one another to think critically, and arrive at better decisions. With Marc’s expert guidance, his Vistage groups provide a no-nonsense environment where members “get real” about what it takes to grow and prosper in business and life.
- Vistage member companies grow 2.2x faster than average small and medium-sized U.S. businesses, According to a 2017 analysis of Dun & Bradstreet data.
- Top executives stay with Vistage for more than 5 years on average
- More than 23,000 business leaders worldwide rely on Vistage today
We all need a group of Peers to challenge us.
Many business owners, regardless of the size of their companies, experience the following issues:
- It is lonely at the top, and you have no one to talk to.
- Everyone who provides you advice has an agenda.
- You want people to hold you accountable, but who understand what a leader being is like.
- You want to benefit from others’ experiences, so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
- You want the Honest, Hard Truth about your plans, strategies, and actions.
- You believe you have to cut your own path even though it is inefficient because relying on others diminishes your success.
Join a group of Business Leaders who are experiencing what you do and will help you only if you help them.
I have been fortunate to have Marc as a Vistage Chair and coach over the last several years. Through Marc’s broad business experience and objective view of my law firm’s practice, he helped us identify specific areas that increase our value to our clients and to our firm, and provided invaluable insights into tactics to make us more efficient and productive. As a coach, Marc goes beyond just making suggestions to make our business better. Marc utilizes a variety of tools, technology, and exercises that have helped us define our mission and strategy, and which provide a game plan to make us successful. Through our work together, I greatly value Marc as a trusted friend and an advisor vested in our success.
Ready to become a better leader and grow your business? With Vistage you will:
Monthly confidential meetings with 12+ high-caliber, non-competitive business executives who will challenge assumptions and find out what is limiting your success.
Your Vistage Chair, who facilitates your group meetings, will also meet with you one-on-one to hold you accountable for meeting your goals.
At your meeting you have speakers present a half day session providing education and training for members. These speakers are from Vistage’s stable of over 500 world class speakers.
Extend your reach with access to 23,000 executives world-wide so you can get as much unbiased feedback as possible on your business challenges. In addition, Vistage has over 20 Special Networking Group focus on different areas, e.g., Women Owned Businesses, Construction, Manufacturing, and Mergers and Acquisitions.
Which Group Is Yours?
- It meets monthly for a full-day group session;
- The group hosts up to eight world-class speakers every year;
- Members receive one-to-one coaching from Marc during the month;
- You have access to 17k+ other CEOs through the Vistage online community, and amazing content; and
- Receive unbiased feedback from fellow members who will help you, if you help them.
Key Executive Group
A letter to CEOs about how to deal with the coronavirus. Understand the situation, Lead, Plan, Be prepared and understand your vulnerabilities.
Your Challenger Group is those people who will tell you that you’re not quite where you need to be. These are the people that will push you because they care about helping you get better. Overall, a group that will: Challenge your assumptions, Prevent your hubris, Provide advice; and Have those carefrontational conversations. Where do you find them and why your traditional support groups, i.e. Boards will not meet the criteria
Many privately owned businesses don’t have Boards of Directors since they don’t have outside shareholders there is no need to. However, having a Board of Advisors has been shown to result in a 3x greater growth in sales and profits than companies without them.